I have just received an email advising of 2 things...
1. A price rise in the cost of Helium and
2. An added surcharge cost as a result of the global helium gas shortage. ☹
The party industry is experiencing severe stock shortages of this magic gas which makes our balloons float. Like most things around us at the moment, this has resulted in a need to review what I do!!
What this means for you, my valued customers :-
- Over the next month all my helium inflated balloons will increase in price
- where possible I have already transitioned to air arrangements which do not float, but still look amazing.
- you need to be organised and where possible pre-order - so I have time to make air arrangements as these take longer to create.
- if I do run out of helium supply, there will be no more floating balloons ☹ at least for a while!!
Whilst these cost increases and the disruption to supply, are out of the party industries control, I'll do my best to work with you!!
Thank you in advance for your understanding and continued support of my small business that I love ♡ and I look forward to creating some very long, lasting balloon décor for your next special celebrations.
For Balloons that have already been pre-ordered, I have reserved the helium I have on hand for you and prices are secure if you have paid your order in full. I will contact anyone who has an outstanding balance to discuss options with you.
We specialize in transforming all events into something spectacular including weddings, Civil Partnerships, Birthdays, Anniversaries.
Your One Stop
Wedding and Party Shop
67 Sandy Park Road
Tel:- 0117 966 9990